The Very Wonderful Man Utd vs Liverpool warm up thread

erm, i dont really know what to say...well, I am very excited about this game. I'll be in Tokyo so will be watching it in some british pub somewhere. should be a 8ish kick off methinks.

Shame we turned down Rivaldo. what was houllier thinking???

Anyway, my biased prediction: 1-3

my realistic prediction: 3-2

I think it'll be a cracker. But they will be out for revenge after we stuffed them in the worthington cup. Also, Man Utd are hungry to slap Wengers face in this title endgame, so I think they have too much incentive to win this one. Plus its in front of their home crowd.

I think he will - he didn't seem to like being dropped and generally has done well since coming back.

A repeat of the Worthington Cup final is hoped for.

In many ways, I'd rather MUFC win the Premiership than Arsenal, but not really at the expense of Liverpool (of course).

Difficult call this one. But should be a great match.

On another note, anyone else happy that Eriksson droped Heskey last night?

yeah i was chuffed he dropped heskey. heskey was shocking in the world cup - awful.

i hated rooney when he played against liverpool last time, hes a really cocky one. but he played well it seems and its all good when they are playing for england. its really exciting to think of him and owen up front for england for the next 10 years. one wonders about the height issue though.

Really looking forward to the Man U / Real Madrid game tonight. Taping it to watch tomorrow night ;\) Should be great!

For the most part?

More like, "totally outclassed"?

All those rumors about Beckham going to Real Madrid - he would have been on the bench with all the other talent they have there....they don't need him!