• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No frogs here in Nthn Nagano yet but there are loads of holes in my backyard, esp around the bases of trees where Im guessing stuff has crawled out after hibernation. Its kind of freaky because some of those holes are pretty big yo! eek.gif Frogs are good. I like the way they suck onto the vending machines and eat all the insects.

Frogs are cool, as long as they keep their distance. It must be great living in the country and hearing the frogs and not much else in the evenings.

Where I used to live in Yamanashi was in town but still rural feeling. On wet days, I'd open my umbrella that was out in front of the door, and a shower of little green frogs would fall out. They also clung to my bike and would gradually bail as I picked up speed. The bullfrogs in the rice field made a real racket when it rained. They sound just like cows mooing.

The drainage ditches around my house were also full of crayfish that would go 'pishypishypishy-splot' when you stepped over the ditch in the dark. A bit unnerving that.

Yeah maybe. I was doing something nefarious in the rice fields the other night, and I thought I heard something having a warm-up chirp. It was either a frog, or my conscience trying to alert me to the wrong I was committing. :p

I met a frenchmen the other night. Does that count? \:D

I did hear the Semis blowing out their winter cobwebs the other day driving down Kanpachi.