23 days for me so far. 17 for skiing, 6 for snowboarding. And i will add one more on 18th at Hakuba.

Dec 14 : Kusatsu : ski(1day)

Dec 28 - Jan 2 : Whistler(CAN) : ski(6days)

Jan 24 - Jan 25 : Happo-One : ski(2)

Feb 7- Feb 8 : Happo-One : ski(2)

Feb 11 - Feb 12 : Shiga-kogen : ski/snowboard(1/1)

Feb 13 - Feb 14 : Akakura : ski/snowboard(1/1)

Feb 21 - Feb 22 : Kusatsu : ski/snowboard(1/1)

Feb 28 - Feb 29 : Happo-One : ski/snowboard(1/1)

Mar 13 - Mar 14 : Akakura : ski/snowboard(1/1)

Mar 27 - Mar 28 : Shika-kogen : snowboard/ski(1/1)

Last year was a long season - started at the end of october. Also i was living in Hakuba and working in the evenings so I could snowboard all day every day. Could have had 130 days riding but i went to Thailand for two weeks over christmas.

I do not know how many 'cos I can't be bothered to count just for the sake of bragging. But I did enjoy all of them a lot (except maybe for the shibuya-like conditions one week-end at happo).

Quote:
I do not know how many 'cos I can't be bothered to count just for the sake of bragging.
it's not about being able to brag, it's about keeping track of when and where you skied and knowing how many days you've done. it's just nice to know how long it took to learn to ski that powder, to brave skiing fakie or to pluck up the courage to go big on that table... and also handy for when someone says "so how often have you been skiing this season?" \:D maybe i'm a geek, but i like keeping a diary of my ski season.

Fair enough Shimba. I guess it is only natural when you love doing something to be overly enthusiastic and keep track of everything. I was being a sour puss. Anyway, if you're a geek then so am I since I do keep track of how many times I go scuba diving in a year (although it is a bit more of a requirement in that sport). So please keep on counting and enjoying the great outdoors.