chatting up salarymen and singing karaoke in roppongi with other girls on visitor visas. nothing sketchy- although the men certainly tried. she made a hella lotta money- more than twice as much as a regular english teacher. and that's after taking out roppongi apt rent, "tax" for the yakuza, etc.

Well, AET, actually she kinda knows my inclinations towards J-Land and J-girls. But I think she still puts up with it (I mean me) because she thinks I'll get over it sooner or later and she will win me over.

She might even be right, I bet Echineko will dump me soon, she has many J-guys after her, you know.

Don't listen to scouser Tiger! He's just jealous you've got echineko. I say you come to Tokyo and see what's really going on. Then you'll know you were right all along. There's plenty of time for normality and the status quo at home. Tokyo is the land where dreams are made and the girlfriend is none the wiser.

...unless of course she ever figures out you spend all your time on some internet forum and decides to check it out.