My toe next to my pinky toe on my right foot is missing a joint, most toes.. well all toes bend at the point where ur toe meets ur foot and 2 other bends in the toe...

my monggie toe only bends once... its very sad.

my second and third toes are webbed, but it has done little to aid my aquatic prowess.

its funny walking around knowing u r a freaky mutated discard of nature, and most people dont notice anything out of the ordinary. \:\)

I have had a large lipoblastoma removed from my left thigh (I thought it was a big muscle - I was disappointed). I also seem to be developing one on the palm of my hand, indeed, I'm going to go to the doctor's tomorrow to get a second opinion on whether it's really benign or not.

I was fondled just enough for the doctor to be able to tell me that I will live, at least a little longer, but I should go under the knife.

Ouch...!

mogski, you should probably have that big thing removed too.

Clubfoot is a common birth defect. In a child with clubfoot, one or both feet are in a twisted position which cannot be turned back to a normal position. Clubfoot includes a variety of foot deformities. A person with clubfoot appears to walk on his ankle and the outside or inside edge of his foot. The exact cause of the condition has been debated for centuries and is still not clearly understood.

10112.jpg

My claim is "pectus excavatum" big word but very literal, pectus = chest, excavatum = excavate.

Instead of a rounded "c" shape my chest makes a "M" shape. The only drawback is when I lie in a western bath (not a Japaneses bath) a small puddle forms :p . But dont worry Zwelgen ( I know you love mens chests) because its makes my pec muscle s look bigger and bulgyer ;\) and I have a 115cm (45") chest so I look very nice in a T-shirt \:D