POLL: Meeting my j-partners parents for the 1st time

remember... its polite to fart loudly after a meal with parents in japan.

if u havent got a fart u should strain and at least make it apparent u r making the effort to fart.

and if u fart later in the evening be sure to let it be known your fart was in gratitude of the meal.

good luck \:\)

i am gonna take a hotdog bun, put my flaccid member into it during the meal, stand up and say:

'Lets try american food!'

(i am british but you can let it slide).

"dame?"

No seriously, I am just wondering whether to use honorific language and be super polite for the first meeting, or to just be myself. First impressions are everything so I am thinking if I be super deferent and polite at the first occasion, I will be able to go ahead and do what I want later (hotdog gags aside).

It's also taken as the sign of a promising young man if you ask the parents for a loan. They'll see you as someone who never lets an opportunity go by, and they'll surely approve of your financial acumen in these times of tight credit.

So don't forget the 2 staples of a successful first encounter - fart, loan.

Oh yeah, and they want to know that you love their daughter too.

Be sure to eat your dinner with one hand down her trousers, and pause in your eating frequently to give her a proper kiss with tongues.

I'd be more careful of the girlfriend than the parents in a situation like that. If she gets narky with you with the stress of it all, dump her there and then, in front of the parents if need be.

Yo yall... hehe... are you all just trying to make people get busted tell them to burp and fart? or are you for real? is that really polite?!?! whats the deal im unsure weather ur pulling our legs or not!

?!?

Yo, another tip.

His and hers tattoos can really impress certain classes of parents. You might want to try that, and it doesn't matter if you bust up soon after - you can always cover up the old tattoo with an elaborate Celtic knot design.

To show the parents that you're serious about their daughter, it's a good idea to let them see you inspecting her teeth. Give her back teeth a good pull, nod approvingly and say "Yosh". Then they'll know you're not just playing around with their Himesama.

• 2 weeks later...