my in the evening after snow board fashion sense sucked. I could be found in track suit pants and a y1000 sloppy joe style fleece from UniQlo.

I am not so bothered about fashion, but i like clothes and what can be done with them.

im not sure who sloppy joe is, but he sounds like a fairly relaxed character. dont know if id like to be seen around town with him though... might scare away the ladies.

the japanese are fashion conscious, yet severely lack any individuality with their fashion sense, and to me this is the only real expression of fashion. so its a bit of a contradiction.

usually i find this frustrating, but this year its undies on the outside for girls. i dig the look and cant wait for all the girls to get it going on. its gonna be a sweeeet summer \:\)

At my height (195cm) female spring fashion is always welcomed and looked upon from a high as an oppurtunity to enlighten and lift the soul to the trends apparent each year. \:D

I remember at school when the thing was white socks (with our black uniforms) and the school tie tied the wrong way round (with the slim straight part out in front).

Then there was the pseudo-scally trainers period.

We were oh so cool back then.

:rolleyes: \:\( \:D ;\) \:D

Cat Walk fashion is awful! yucko!

i dont follow fashion at all... i dont like fashion theres no point everyone wondering around in the same clothes thats no fun at all... i'll tend to buy something if im going to be the only person with it!

come on everyones a victim of 80's fashion, spill ya guts...! Hyper colour Tees, Fluro Overalls, Scrunchie sox, stone washed white denim, Floral Leggings, Jumpers that are bout 5 sizes too big, Fluffy perms, Slap Bands, transformers, astroboy! OH YEAH BABY

Catwalk fashion is not fashion in a street level sense. It is fashion art. It is all about design. It is art.

For the most it is also ridiculous unwearable crap, but that is when it is judged from the wrong perspective.

I used to care a lot more, be much more streetwise and up to date but after 3 years in rural Japan I dont really give a stuff anymore. Occasionally I get angry at myself and get dressed up and funky, but between the freezing cold winter and boiling hot summer there are only a few months that you can look decent anyway. I am a bit apprehensive about going back and having to look after myself again to be honest.

when i see my friends at home they all seem over obsessed with clothes and fashion and whats cool, although back in the day it was i who was one of the worst. its good to get out.

but i can never escape completely ;\) something to do with expression, even if the story aint the most original, its still gotta be told. just better to tell it cheaply. cool.gif

I used to be into buying good clothes before I came to Japan. I just can't now - no decent, not crazily priced clothes available for someone my size here so I have no choice. It has cured me.

My mom works for a clothing company so every year I get to run around the stores at 40% off. I couldnt by bothered on days off though. In the summer a basket ball shirt and shorts are enough. Going out you gota look good.