How Much Would You Pay SJG for a Scrapbook of All Your Posts?

Imagine--every post you ever made, from #1 until the one you made yesterday!!

Some of you have been posting here for years. It sure would bring back memories to read all one's posts in chronological order!!

Let's face it. E-mail outboxes are the diaries of the 21st century. I archive mine, don't you?

A Ski Japan Guide + Snow Japan Guide Scrapbook... A sort of magical memory book of one of the very best places to hang out on the Net...and YOU WERE THERE!!

I'd sure like to have a CD or CDs of the complete SJG posts, from incept date to the present!

I wonder how much memory that would take up?

Well, I sure would pay for something like that!

Does the Infopop system allow admins to see who has posted the most characters?

We've already got a handle on who has posted how many times, but we don't yet know who writes the most text!

\:D

Quote:
Originally posted by badmigraine:
Let's face it. E-mail outboxes are the diaries of the 21st century. I archive mine, don't you?

yes! I do! my friend told me I was a freak for saving all my emails ins and outs, the ultimate junk collector, but I am glad there is another out there toast.gif

badmigraine

To answer your first question, apart from searching on a member name and using the links that come up as the search result there aren't any easy ways to collect all the posts of any member.

As for the question about the most characters - no, we can't know about that either. Total number of posts for each member etc yes, but not characters.

Yeah I have all my old emails, I think back to the mid 90s...but damn if I will ever reread them.

I am such a junk collector - although I am really trying to break that habit. But data is the best junk to collect because it doesn't take up much space in your closet.

I use to save all my emails but i realised that i never read the damn things so i stopped doing it. Same with all the funny emails i got, i looked at them once, then thoguht i would look at them again, but never did.

As for all the posts, it would be interesting to have a flick through but only with the whole threads as Ocean mentioned earlier.