Ahhh! I feel like complaining.

1. Hygienic country?

Pigs arse! every day i see many things that repulse me. Without fail each day I will see one of the following. Japanese guy enters the busy work toilets with a take-away coffee and place it on the ledge above the urinal whilst peeing. Or, Japanese guy enter same toilets and decides to clean his teeth. Gross enough as it is (cleaning teeth, public toilet). Mid brush, Mr Hygiene decides he needs to pee, so he walks over to the urinal and does his biz... two birds with one stone. But Mr Japanese Hygiene is pretty short, so the tooth brush is only 8 inches above the top of the urinal.

GROSS!!

2. Polite country? Pointless polite more like it.

All these clowns sit around me and blabber away on the phone all day. Just like a phone should be used. Then their mobile rings. It appears it is impossible to take a mobile call in the seated position. They stand, placing them in the annoying space of me and everyone else. So, to maintain a polite appearance they cover their mouths whilst they talk. What is the bloody point? The dude on the phone next to him is yelling away on a land line and not covering his mouth. In fact, I have seen a guy talk on the landline, mouth uncovered, then hang up and make a mobile call - with his mouth covered! All he ever says is "uuhg....ee.....uhg.....uuuuugh...ee....eeee..ee..uhg uhg uhg uhg uhg...............................................................................................................uhg. Hai! Doumo". And hangs up.

When I go snowboarding, I have a naked toothbrush stuffed in one of my side pockets. As far as I'm aware, it doesn't get washed very often, or if it does, it's not by me. That places it right inside the urinal on occasions, although inside a fairly waterproof pocket. This toothbrush then gets inserted in my mouth at least once, usually twice on each snowboarding trip.

Talk about unhygienic!

----------------------

I was born in the 60's and started smoking in the 80's

I brush my teeth in the office bathroom, but I don't do it at the urinal. Especially not with all of that piss splattered everywhere except IN the urinal.

I have a pet peeve with men carrying around those lady-boy purses. Are they keeping toothbrushes in there, db? Give us the inside scoop. :p

I also clean my tooth in the work loo. But I do not enjoy it.

Ocean, You grot, I was thinking about your filthy tooth brush as I was typing this little negative post of mine.

Goemon - very practical the manbag is. Do not let jealousy stop you from getting one as well.

I know this was a different thread but...

I guy walked out of his bank job today. Corner of route 1 and ??? in kyoto. I guess his work toilet was busy cause, he walked into the cabbage patch behind the bank, and pissed on numerous heads of growing cabbage. PS dont buy kansai cabbage yuk

There is definately something amiss with toilet training in Japan. I hate the way every public urinal has a big puddle of piss on the floor in front of it. I was standing back to avoid stepping in such a puddle the other day (almost in danger of contributing as the mess was so big, but my aim was true) when some freaky dude came in, stuck his mouth to the tap and then proceeded to gargle like a friggen turkey. Public toilets are grim.

japan is wonderful country well suited to skipping in the spring air, smelling a flower (if u, perchance, cross one), and kissing babies on your merry way.

that one would consider a manbag a handy addition to such a lifestyle should come as no surprise.

with such a favourable environment presenting itself to one and all i find it difficult to find anything to complain about

so i see the ratings have started to slip. its the beginning of the end. ho hum

what u need 21C is a wife!

skip on over to one of our lovely wedding threads for some advice as to how to accomplish this.

once u got the wife sorted u can be as camp as u please.

take my, well i dont actually know what his job is, but some dude i work with...i was sure he was gay - he likes to prance (much more graceful than the flower smelling skipping many male heterophiles are into) - but the wife bit is sure holding good cover for him \:\)

Yeah, I had a Japanese colleague and patron who sometimes accidently called me 'darling', and had a marked tendency to mince. He was married, with two daughters, but all the signs said 'closet'.

Quote:
Originally posted by 21C:
And the way gays in Japan have to stay completely underground.
except for the pre-op transgender dude/ette that is registered for some level of government somewhere in Japan. Don't know the details (as you can tell)... saw it in the news.

I fancy it would be rather exciting to go gay in Japan...the "undiscovered country" if you will.

As a gay foreigner in Nippon, you could live new and free, and think out of the box...no pun intended. You could invent it all from scratch and be the star and a pioneer...much like Charisma Man was.

It's really so boring to be gay over here in North America. There's nothing new under the sun.

It's all been hashed out and done over so many times and ways. Going gay here in the US would bring the added complexity of constant monitoring of Leading Gays and Correct Gay Thoughts from San Francisco, the Village, West Hollywood and other self-appointed sanctums of homopolitical and homosocial arbiters, to make sure you were/were not doing it the correct way, whatever that may be, and I reckon it changes every few weeks.

Not strictly related to this topic, but I once knew a lesbian in L.A. who was so dyke-ish and took on the male role so deeply that she actually came around to liking men again...but as a fag.

Wow. That was some trip.

How the hell can a chick, dyke or not, love men as a "fag"! Thats just odd.

Wouldn't that make her hetrosexual? How does one compare and contrast the love between two men and the love between a man and a woman??

What do you think it was that made her love men as a "fag" instead of loving men as a woman?

db-chan, I see you are capable of dissagreement as well. I want to complain about people who complain about people complaining.

Japanese legal system. Discrimination towards the disabled is unbelievable in my opinion. That's my complaint.

_freak, what I mean is, she dressed and lived as a man...she lifted weights, had a man's haircut and wardrobe,and talked/thought/acted like a man.

Then she started picking up effiminate male homosexuals, and having sex with them as if she were a tough guy and they were little ponces.

The mechanics of the physical act were not described to me, but I can imagine some of it.

Actually, I wish my wife would do some of that to me!

Hmmmm i see...........

That must have been one hell of a transformation for her.

I can picture this big butch chick picking up some tiny little pretty boy and taking him back to her place. Then the image gets a little ugly......