• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions:

1. Why aren't people posting URLs to pics of people they have crushes on? Come, come, don't be lazy!

2. I really like that model/actress Ryo , but I wish she weren't so small and skinny. Anyone else like her?

That's not fair! I looked for pics of Ayako-sama, but none of them really do her justice - her soft white skin, her feminine roundness and creamy puddingliness. She has cultivated a persona of the greatest refinement, but I believe, deep in my heart, that she can and does talk really dirty in the futon.

ayako.jpg

Why don't Japanese websites have better pictures on them for crying out loud? We don't need a data, bbs, plofile for these stars and gawp-meat, we need large, clear, representative photos!

Ryo is alright, but a bit skinny/skanky. I haven't seen any of her performances besides TV ads though.

Ocean - I saw that woman on one of those NHK concerts. Definitely traditional Japanese.

I love those things. What is the story with them? How often do they have them (seems like they are on all the time). How do you go to them?