my first attempt at this. unfortumately my lovely wife isnt exactly capable of cab-540-corkscrews, but she makes up for it in her animated style \:D

i found snow is very forgiving in photoshop when compositing this. forgot to do a brightness/contrast on it though. later. i will definately try some more of these this season in aus cool.gif

116_1662_cathjump.jpg

hey, glad u all enjoyed that pic.

its at hakkouda, 9/1/2004.

db, when were u in niseko again? we were there 20/12 to 4/1/2004.

it was a multi-burst (or whatever its called) on a canon powershot camera, 12 shots taken over about 4 seconds i think (im pretty sure the canon takes 4 a second max.) then in photoshop, i used a soft-edge eraser to cut out the missus in each shot, & i cheated the position of her approaching the jump so you can see her (i had to "deep etch" her outline in those layers), & i cut out the actual kicker so that i could stick it on top of the approach layers to mask them properly.

>>db, when were u in niseko again? we were there 20/12 to 4/1/2004.

I was there from the 20th until the 28th. I am pretty confident taht I recognise your wifes snow clobber and I think you have some red on yours, both wearing helmets?

I also chatted to a married couple from Sydney in Fatty's one night. They were a pretty goodlooking and trendy so I doubt it was you guys :p

hey db, oh yeah i remember now i was supposed to look out for u but i forgot to write down your description... thats too bad... we didnt go to fattys - more interested in the jap food - & it definately wasnt us cos we r both ugly bogans.

curry - yeah a lot of the digital cams do this now i believe (but i dont own one - i just use my mates ones)