Cosmetic surgery - what would YOU get done?

I'm in pretty good physical shape, but if I had just come into a small fortune and could get unlimited cosmetic procedures done, here's what I'd do:

1. Chemical or laser peels or whatever is best to give 20-year-old skin again.

2. Remove all moles, scars and blemishes from my entire body.

3. Remove hair from some places I wish it didn't grow (I'm no ape man, but I have a few spots that I would prefer hairless! And No, Mogs, I do not mean my tongue.)

4. Get perfect teeth, either using braces or bonding.

5. Have a bubble-butt installed at a Swiss clinic...I was cursed with a white man's bony little butt.

6. Have that web of skin under my tongue snipped--I read lesbians do this to increase their tongue length by a few centimeters. This I would do for the womon of planet Earth.

Well? What about YOU?

Got a bit of a hyena arse have you? Trousers won't stay up? You can have some of the fat from my bum if you want. My wallet and business cards all have a distinctive curve to them from my fat arse.

I also want to have all my facial hair removed. Shaving is the worst chore as you can't even read properly while doing it with all that pulling silly faces. Plus my facial hair comes in 3 colours, black, copper, and white, so it ain't pretty.

I'm not really concerned about my body and stuff but for the fun of the thread!

Probably get my nose changed a bit, got a bit of bump in the middle.

I hate shaving as well. Shits me to tears. But i dont know that i'd get the hair removed. Just in case i want to expand my facial hair at some stage. I also get black hairs and the odd copper coloured one as well. No white ones yet. Touch wood.

Plus, for the ladies, i'd chuck a couple of inches on my member. ;\) I suprised none of you other guys have said that yet!!

Actually, snowboard_freak, I didn't want to show people up, but... I would have a couple of inches REMOVED from my member, so the ladies could handle all of me.

Heh.

\:D