I get stared at a lot. Apart from the fact I'm a blonde gaijin, I'm also rather well endowed in the chest area \:\)

Sometimes it doesn't bother me, but sometimes it does. The swimming pool, the onsen, it goes on.

How about you? Both the gals and the guys. Do you guys get stared at by the blokes in the onsen?

Quote:
Originally posted by big melons:
I get stared at a lot. Apart from the fact I'm a blonde gaijin, I'm also rather well endowed in the chest area \:\)
No kidding. Who would have guessed?

Be proud big melons! the stares are envy, lust, or curiosity....or perversion.

Gaijin guys get stared at too in the onsen....especially by the old people. One time a friend and I (we're both blond too) were at a sento near Kyoto and the women worker actually went and got her daughter to come and give us a look while in our birthday suits.

Mine has a mind of its own and is totally insubordinate.

-Stands when it shouldn't and causes great embarassment

-sometimes refuses its call to action when its services are needed

-gets very cranky when it wants to go and I don't give it gratification immediately

-and then, the worst of all, when I'm having a really great time and seem to be having great success in pleasing my lover, it always gets sick and vomits, spoiling the whole party and causing great disappointment.

db, what did your "funny place for a penis" statement mean?" Do you know what big melons are? db, my poor girl, you really are just getting started in this world aren't you?

Methinks it is prudent to check out a few things before moving in with someone. Chizuman, besides checking out the address, you'd better check out the gender and sexual preference of your "to be flat-mate".

Oh... and also check the calendar to make sure what day it is.

• 2 weeks later...