• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supposing the wine really was as bad as they say - who is the real looser in the end, the ones that make the bad wine or the ones that buy 1.5 million caces and drink it?

No, but I am pro-sovereign Hawaii (whole 'nuther issue..don't get me started!). Maybe anti-North Korean Govt policies. This countries leadership appears to be truly mad! Trying to make trouble w/ this one aren't you ocean? What's your vote mate?

• 4 years later...

I see that wine came up earlier in the thread. The U.S. makes GREAT wine. I haven't found much of the good stuff in Japan though. Actually though, I had a really nice bottle of Cabernet from Washington State a couple months ago at a place called The Pink Cow in Shibuya.

Normally when I dislike Japanese comestibles, I'm happy to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's my inability to adapt.

With Japanese wine, there's no doubt. It's rubbish. Fermented grape juice. Ribena with alcohol. (Yes, I know Ribena isn't made from grapes).

No. I'm not anti-American, though I dont like a lot of things about that countries ideals.

I think if you openly state enough things about America, it's food, it's people, it's policies ect. that you don't like, then you could safely and justifiably be labeled anti-American.

O11 was anti-American but didn't have the balls to openly say so. Instead he looked for an easy way out of the position he found himself in. You could easily be anti Uzbekistan if they influenced the world so prominently as America...

Thursday, where do you dig this stuff up?

Originally Posted By: soubriquet

Ribena with alcohol. (Yes, I know Ribena isn't made from grapes).

it's made from ribena berries!
incidentally, riben recently got into hot water for misleading consumers about it's vitamin c content
http://www.smh.com.au/news/health/ribena-to-withdraw-vitamin-c-claims/2007/03/21/1174153159423.html

ok, sorry for the diversion, back on track...

c'mon, this is exactly the predicted reaction.

This is not garbage, it's actually quite an entertaining thread which gives a window on views from all over the world (except Africa, I have not seen a member from Africa)

Loon, it's not an attack on United States of America citizens.