The happiest man in the world is......?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get too excited about it... ive seen those baby things, and they dont do anything... the word from those in the know is, however, if u wait it out things will come good in the end. good luck!!

yelclap.gif

well done mate, soon I will join you in the daddy club, by the size of Mrs Kamo sooner than later!.

I have a question for you. How are you going to deal with the sleeping arrangements?? I have already put my foot down and told the Mrs we arent having any of the Japanese style of mum sleeping with kids in 1 room until they are teens.

we are going western, mum and dad in one room, kids in the other from the outset. What are you planning Indosm?

I am with U there kamo..

For starters we are having the baby bed in our room.

but after the first few months (6 max) we will move him into his own room.

Stuff that kids sleeping in between the parents crap! The shit that I hear about boys feeling up their mummys makes me sick! and the longer U keep them in ya room tha harder it is to get out!

put that foot down bro and good luck with your little one, its a frikkin awsome feeling I can tell ya ( at least until they start answering back!)

> at least until they start answering back!

Buwahahahaha!

No, wrong there I'm afraid. It's 'at least until they start turning your computer off when you're in the middle of typing something important'. They discover that turning things on and off is fun and gets results - the lights during dinner, the TV during the news ("in a recent alarming development in North Ko .... lite photos appeared to show .... mum range of 2,000 .... ment spokesman said they are monitoring the situation clo ....").

Once they've got waaaaay past that, then they start answering back.

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
Congratulations, kamoshika. Is this your first?
Yep #1 on the runway, little boy, I call him Onion for now because the Mrs has him wrapped up in a ridiculous number of layers of clothes over her large stomach , like an onion ;\)

Here is a scan of him Baby Kamoshika the red circle is the proof of his manhood ;\) his "kintama" and the blue circles show his face!

Thanks for the pic, kamoshika. Be sure to post us one of the real thing (the baby, not his manhood) when it's ready.

Best wishes for the good health of your family.

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
What do you think of Ken as a name?
I am not a fan of common names John, David (sorry Davo) Michael, Robert, Anna Emma, Rebecca, Rachel etc. They are good names but too common and not unique enough for example there were 3 Annas in my class once at school. The teacher would call out Anna and all three would turn around. I have 2 friends called Hamish Wilson gets confusing. I like regular names but ones that arent so common.
Ken? its ok would nt rave about it, my nephews name is Kenshin so i couldnt go Ken even if I wanted.

Recently in the UK for 3 years running Chloe has been the #1 girls name. so many Chloes running around......