Quote:
And don't lots of cars here in Japan have silly brand names. I'm sure I saw one called "Elsie" the other day.
What about Nissan's "Fairlady Z"? Nice looking little sports car, but I didn't think it would be too popular with straight men outside of Japan. Usual when they market a car in the US, they have to give it a more masculine name like "Horsecock" or "Babykiller 250xl" or some such nonsense. Apparently they're selling like hotcakes thanks to their sales strategy of "lust then love" ;\) :
Fairlady
 Quote:
Originally posted by Goemon:
What about Nissan's "Fairlady Z"? Nice looking little sports car, but I didn't think it would be too popular with straight men outside of Japan.
Fairlady
I wouldn't think non-heterosexual men would be too interested in a fairlady... To be honest, maybe the macho car culture of the west is a greater reflection of the closet side to machismo.

Let's face it, what would YOU prefer, a ride with one's fairlady, or a chance to get in the saddle with a steel version of your favorite pro-wrestler... (not forgeting your 'pork joy' riding gloves, of course...)

The Nissan 300 Zx is what it used to be called.

In Toronto we used to call the mustang "kiddy killer". Kids just stacked them all over the freeways. Fast and cheap those cars were.

Ocean I still wear those cheap white japanese gloves.