WMD the have and the have nots.

Actually, I'm developing my own nuclear weapons in the crawl-space under our house. I think it's about time our family took some serious measures to protect itself against aggression, especially from rampaging superpowers, and I figure that even a few small and crude nuclear weapons will be better than nothing.

I noticed the old deaf bloke next door has been experimenting with nerve agents recently, so you could definitely say that there is a new sense of urgency about developing a deterrent in our neighbourhood. I expect that we may have to engineer some sort of deal with the bloke who runs the car repair shop for a transfer of his relatively advanced missile technology. It's become obvious in Taketsu 2-chome that proliferation is the best defence.

I think you should all being so anti-American (for you non-Americans) and un-American (for you Americans posting). Stop it! Now!

Wheres RayInJapan the last week or so?

SBF, you are woefully uninformed, why, only this morning they found a truck near a missile site that could quite easily have housed a rather dangerous WMD facility. Not only was the truck large enough to contain three microscopes and a centrifuge, it has been hypothosized that there could even be room enough for a number of rather fat evil scientists to use them.

WMD investigators have since turned their attention to tracking down the centrifuge... a sure sign of biological weapons development...maybe... confused.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by miteyak:
SBF, you are woefully uninformed, why, only this morning they found a truck near a missile site that could quite easily have housed a rather dangerous WMD facility.
Er....could quite easily have....

But did it?

On a more serious note, we all know why the U.S. doesn't want nuclear weapon proliferation. Once a country has them they no longer have to fear invasion from the U.S. God forbid Iran, a member of opec, should be able to set policy openly without fear of U.S. intervention.

Really now, who would you trust with a nuke, a country that's used military/insurgency tactics throughout the last 50 years at least to undemocraticly control the policies of foreign governments (oh, and the only country to have ever used a nuke, or two...), or a country that has only ever gone to war in self defense, and tends to mind it's own business.

Double standards, of course, but then blatant hypocrisy has long been central in U.S. internal/external policy...no?

miteyak and hotrod, your sarcasm wasnt entirely wasted. chin up ol' boys, if u resort to using sarcastic smilies it loses some flavour, but is sometimes necassary to protect against the first glance reaction. choice is yours, but dont be too disheartened.

There's going to be a clause in my family's nuclear doctrine that allows for a first strike against anybody who uses the word hypocrisy without being able to spell it right.

miteyak, my thoughts exactly. Going further, I think the world will be on the path to being a safer place once more countries have WMD. The US may then be required to come up with real solutions to problems.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
There's going to be a clause in my family's nuclear doctrine that allows for a first strike against anybody who uses the word hypocrisy without being able to spell it right.
Wat's 'e taarkin' 'bowt?

Actually, linked to the other thread about loosing Eng. ability, I actaully spelt it right, decided it looked wrong, and changed it... lol.gif

When can I expect the first missile Ocean. My house is poor and we really need to build a deep bunker with you and your wmds. either that or take that spelling class tomorrow. Dig or study what to do?????

There's always the possibility that some kind of small thing will be found before too long, planted by the new search team that are soon to arrive to replace the old team that couldn't find anything, and you can bet that no matter how tiny and useless it'll make front page headlines in the mainstream news.

Fortunately they are not searching around the Nagano region at this point.

Unlike folk from Tikrit, the people of Taketsu 2-chome are utterly ruthless.

If they come to Nagano looking for WMD, they won't have to be digging around much to find them -- we'll soon show them what we've got. mad.gif

Well, I mean, it worked in the cold war right? We all had nukes, and no one got hurt, and then we won. I mean we beat the commies right...so...just keep building weapons and we are bound to win again.

Oh, and those countries that have never attacked anyone and just mind there own business aren't too be trusted. At least the violent countries let their positions be known. They are just waiting until we turn our backs...

Found the following on a jet ski forum...its attributed to Robin Williams. I thought it was pretty damn funny, and a damn good plan. I especially like number 10.

By Robin Williams:

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of one plan for peace. "Books, not Bombs" won't work. The head mullahs won't let anyone read them. If they do, they poke their eyes out.

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will ever "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if any.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens. Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

11)The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she' s yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"