IF Animals could judge us.....

I have several pets and I often think "what would my pet think of this human endeavor".....

Snowboarding. Sliding down a mountain on a board.

Smoking: Only a human would....

music: you guyz got something good going on there!

War: pathetic!

If animals could communicate and tell us their opinions of us humans...what would they say?

I think that brings up a more important point . . .

What would happen if animals could juggle us ? How many people would be carelessley dropped every day ? Would we be juggled 2 at a time ? 3 at a time ? 5 at a time ? Would we be set on fire and spun around in the air whilst being juggled ? Boggles the mind really.

See what happens when barok gets access to a computer?

I think if db's dog could speak he would say:

"Hey...whatcha cookin there? Can I have some? Oh come on man, just give me a little taste. I mean, I'm sittin right here, just let me try it. Fine eat it yourself. All right brutha, you're gonna save some of that for me right? Ahh man...what if I walk over here and look up at you? Geeze ya stingy bastard, thats the last bi..ahh man."

lol.gif

You know you could do the same thing to him and see how he feels about it.

"Hey there mini-db, those dog biscuits and horsemeat look great! I'm just going to get down on my hands and knees and slaver over it a bit, you don't mind do you? Hey move over, fer crissakes, I can't get my face in! Ho! you want to growl do you now!? Grrrrr, grrr..."

Well I think they'd tell us about the benefits of sniffing each others arses. I bet their on to somthing there and are just dying to let us stupid humans in on it.......

Well dogs anyways.