Unfortunately have't caught much of it this season due to some strange quirk in the Pay TV system that means i can get Sky 1 and 2 where i live but not 3. Guess which one shows the Super 12!!!

That said the NZ teams were all pretty impressive this year from what i saw at the pub....ominous sign in the lead up to the World Cup.

OUFREESKI2, Do you think the Brumbies can get up, realistically speaking?

Wales will have the world cup come Christmas!!!! But it's likley it will have been stolen off the English!

As for S 12, the NEw Zealanders always LOOK impressive, but the are monumental chokers, for the "Best Country in the World" tag they carry around aha aha choke choke...

I hate it but my dough is on the Pink Rose Poms!

All I have to say is:

Hail Crusaders!!! Everybody down on your knees and beg!!!

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibilty for carpet burns resulting from your actions. Afterall a Crusaders supporter is your GOD!

Go the brumbies! The tahs stumbled at the last hurdle again... but at least we have the brumbies to cheer for against the other 3 NZ teams. There was some stories in the paper recently about some NZ people believing that the Australian teams were losing on purpose to lull the All Blacks into a false sense of security with the World Cup at the front of everyone's mind at the moment. Unfortunately, it is not true and could never be true.

Hopefully the final will be Brumbies v Crusaders!

ive seen that super 12's on mi skappa! i pretty good quality, very good infact. i gotta say that its better than the stuff we get back home.

but then again, it is union. im league miself, all the way!

Crusaders of course!!!! just rushed home to see tonights game but its not on SCAPA!!!! its delayed until tomorrow night when they are playing both semi finals back to back!!!! 10-12 12-2 !!!! crazy tv programming if you asked me!

show tonights game tonight!! you brain surgeons...geez