Which famous people do you look like?

If that's so, GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!

Seriously, when in Japan people often get told they look like people who they in reality look nothing like (apart from the fact they are both Caucasian).

How about:

a) people Japanese tell you you look like?

B) people you in reality look like.

Here's mine

a) Keanu Reeves

B) Ben Elton

lol.gif

a) tom cruise??? the white factor I think.

B) I have been told at home Dawson off dawsons creek (dont know his real name nor agree with their assesment but more than one person has said it)

man...my list is kind of long...

tom hanks, tom cruise, bruce willis, robert redford...and lots more I can't remember...

apparently tom hanks is the closest match...

oh yah, I also have that "you look like somebody I know" face...get it all the time...

danz

a) no one

B) no one

Not even my GF can find a resemblence with anyone. Although recently she saw LOTR (don't know which episode) and she said I looked like the "one of the main actors, the guy with longish hair and a sword". WTF?

Once I went thru a phase (1991-ish) where people would approach me at bars and say I looked like the doctor off Melrose Place. I didn't actually get around to seeing this look-a-like so I can't comment. On inquiry these so-sayers would inform that he was a total nasty bastard. I was happy with that. That phase only lasted a few months so it doesn't count.

I have occasionally been likened to Ed Norton from Fight Club, although not recently. There is a very slight resemblance.

Also some complete tw*ts got to saying that I looked like Harry Potter ;\)

rach, are you long like Nicole Kidman?

Fight Club: saw it last night first time. Very like.

Harry Potter: you do

Kidman: Best if you don't resemble her, Rach. (having said that, my GF has the Kidman nose, me no like).

Brad Pitt and Joey from friends. Knowing how closely those two look alike gives an accurate description as to how close I look to either of them ...

DB, ok? bit overworked?

Some people said I look like DDP Diamond Dallas Page the wrestler when he had short hair...but who knows...

english students who are notoriously visually challenged have thrown up everything from Beckham to Ian Thorpe so go figure

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I got randy bass an old hanshin tigers player.
thats another one I got too! only because I had a beard and Bass had one too. thats close enough for some japanese people!