Losing weight - counting those calories

Yep callipers are old. Has anyone ever seen them in a gym here?

Water displacement method I have done a few times at the sports institute in Sth Oz. I have never seen them anywhere else except at the AIS too. The reading wasn't really that much different from what the worked out with the callipers.

Orange, like Zwelly said be careful with the metabolism. You should eat smaller meals but more often eg. brekkie, morning tea (can just be fruit), lunch, snak, dinner.

they say every 2.5-3hrs to keep your metabolism active.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the Slim Fast diet - good one, yummy good-for-you milkshakes for breakfast and lunch, then a decent meal in the evening. My mother lost 6kg in as many weeks on that.

Went down the gym yesterday and found out I have 14 % body fat???????? Is that good, bad?

The gym I use backhome is like some old Victorian Institute compared to this new hyper sophisticated place. Body fat measuring facilities, earphones for tv WHILE you cylce, breathing thingmebobs. In fact I think the machines are so advanced thay could run FOR you.

Orange you might wanna try the place out, they're bound to have some kinda police radar detector!

I do hope he is alright. confused.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About 8.5kg. Right now it seems to be real difficult to take off any more however hard I try. But I have become a good runner and look so much better for it. Yippee!

Off back home tomorrow. Have a good summer folks and see you in Sep.

wave.gif