1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Okay, so I couldn`t get any real deal answers on my Frequency of Sex Topic, so here is The barok Sex Megapoll. Its a doozy at 4 questions, I hope I can make it make sense.

So I knew that I would make a mistake somewhere in this poll - and here it is:

Qwestion 3 - If You Are Not Married or Serious about someone How Often Do You Get Lucky ? Won`t let you not answer, so for all you Married/Serious types please vote for the final option, as it is the only non-serious answer.

Hope that makes sense, sorry everyone.

That`s why I put that Mmmmmm. in there holmes - gawd I wish I woulda put the I`m married/Serious option in there - Hate a dirty poll (no pun intended). ;\)

my old flatmate used to work down a big pub/nightclub joint...capacity 1500 people... and he had two colleagues who were into the partner collection business.

one claimed to be at 700, the other over 2000.

at such a place it was reasonably easy to score every night, and with a lifetime of dedication, numbers in the thousands may not be fictitious.

there was a doco on telly a few years back that looked at poms in the same line of work.

they took up bar jobs in summer holiday spots and were having upwards of 10 partners a week.

to each his own hey?

I'd say that people in relationships get more than those not in a relationship. Unless of course your out every night trying to hook up. But thats one of the great things about a relationship - you don't need to go and try and impress someone so that they'll sleep with you.

I think it is all perty interesting myself.

Question 3 was too ambiguous, so I personally don`t think all that much can be discerned from the answers.

I find it interesting that the married and engaged folks make up such a large percentage of the polled.

I also like the way the results of question 1 and question 4 bell out around my expected medians. (Somehow reassuring).

I think that it is worth noting that a previous age poll showed the greatest percentage of polled people to be 20-24 years old, so maybe that accounts for what zwelgen thinks are low numbers, but I don`t think they are all that low. Probably won`t be getting much higher because of all the married/engaged types here. . .

But maybe they will cuz of course you have the cheaters and their respective hemmers and hawwers, which are only outpaced be the purists 2 to 1.

My final analysis, Forum Members are largely getting their fair share. \:D \:D \:D

• 4 months later...