I'm with ya MistaS...

I am fed up with my job, and am giving it all up this summer! going back to grad school, but actually not until 2004...plans change...

looking to spend 1 more year in japan and a new job...anybody need an engineer?? I require vacation from december to february...paid of course! \:D

danz

Don't worry, scouser, my guess is that enderzero will soon be joining the rest of us in the real world cos all that $$$ left to him from his rich uncle is nearly used up!

Yeah I reckon Markie! Bet that inheritance/lottery/lawsuit money is just about used up eh? Cmon spill the beans.

I like my job and it is a GREAT job but Im just sick to death of it. Doing the same thing for 3 years just gets boring towards the end of 3 years. Maybe Im just spoilt and dont know how good I have it?

ive already passed my crossroads and ditched the career in which i was trained.

now trying to work my way into something new.

but in general i'm with ender - work is for suckers.

i still havent kept one job for more than 12 months.

and am unsure what a paid holiday is besides being too short!

this means i am forever behaving like a tight fisted mongrel to the displeasure of my close friends. cos when i have a job i am saving for when i dont, and when i dont i am trying to make it last until i do.

its not an easy way to live a life, but the time in between nearly always makes up for it.

the time will come soon, though, when it will all become unsustainable...but time for one more burst before then.

Or another spin on this thread. "How would you rate the people you work with?"

Thats as important as the job itself. My job would be better if the colleagues were better, unfortuneately I work with some real ass clowns