Toilet Seat - Leave it up or put it down ? ?

Here's one I have never really been able to wrap my head around. Guys - do you leave the seat up or do you put it down after a whizz ? Women - does it make you angry when you find a toilet seat up ? Why ?

What does it all mean, is it just a matter of politeness, or is there something else at work here ?

Why am I so bored that I have to ask these kinds of questions in cyberspace on a Saturday night ?

I leave it up.

Unless it's number 2's, then it stays down.

Oh and i jusy asked the missus for question 2 - she says its more frustrating than anything. It doesn't get her angry.

But i'll continue to leave it up, so the war rages on.

Being a little? inherently lazy, but never one to flinch at a challenge, has allowed me to develop extraordinary peeing skills with the lid down. Like good wine, rare to spill a drop. \:D

I live by myself and use the ladies at work so 9 times outta 10 it is already down. I dont really mind, its not even an issue for me BUT

one time in a land far far away I was back at a hotel with a handsome young mans hotel room drinking with some friends. I went to the toilet, in the back of my mind knowing the dude had gone in before me and I noticed the seat and the lid were down. I was very impressed that this guy had outstanding manners, this guy had class, this guy had style. So I just had to stay the night.

I think guys that put the lid down are all class ;\) Not that its necessary but it will make me sit up and take notice.

Im a lid down kinda girl now too after cold winters in Nagano. Nothing better to lift the lid up to a piping hot seat!

J-dudes are leading the way for the not giving two knobs off goatpoo about the seat. I have never found a seat down after following one. Always up! and men here cant pee straight, especially the dudes at my gym and the train station, theres a flood on the floor! they need to stop kidding themselvesl and reaslise they have a short weeny and stand closer :rolleyes:

I always put the seat down out of fear - of my aunty and ex girlfriend who threatened males with castration if they didnt mercy.gif

I have, over the years, started to build quite a library (no not THAT kind of library mad.gif ) in the rest room, so I now like to take fairly leisurely bathroom breaks...That also solves the toilet seat/up or down dilema, and removed that particular point of stress from the relationship...

Fattwins you got an UNREAL point there!!

I hope all you boys out there read fattwins post, ^ just above.... You could learn somthing useful!!!!

Damn seat up cold cold ceramic bowl is way to cold in the middle of the night.... and the germs and EWW!

pussywhipped-allofyou

1.5 years into marrage and I just got my first "I really wish you would put the seat down" the other day. The honeymoon is over.

Its all down hill from here.

thats something I miss - drinking stubbies of beer, you get a little less than a can but it just tastes better. 4-5 secconds of afterthought reveals that I could just buy imported beer.

Ill get some tomorrow.

I like drinking coke etc out of bottles too. Its one of the nice things about going to a 3rd world country. What is it that it just tastes better?

Beer out of a stubbie mmmmmmmm

Is a man leaving a toilet seat up any more inconsiderate than a woman leaving it down... after all, if there's a couple in the house and the womans just been, chances are the man's next.

;\)