Johnny Mnemonic - Oh so bad. It's only saving grace is the cameo by Henry Rollins.

Wing Commander with Freddie Prinze Jr.

I love bad college movies like Van Wilder but can't watch bad romantic comedies like You've Got Mail.

When digital cable first came out a few years ago we got the super out of your mind movie package with like 60 movie channels. For 6 months my roommate and I watched 2 or 3 movies a day. Saw a lot of bad or at best mediocre movies then. After 6 months we were so burnt out we stopped watching cable all together.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been watching alot of movies as of late. usually 1-2 a day.

van wilder being one of them!

the new guy aswell. both were pretty shallow but thats ok.

the breakfast club was a bad but good movie.

seen a fair amount of decent movies aswell. i really enjoyed SLC punk.

bad movies that I have seen recently...

8mile

Windtalker...or codetalker...that nicholas cage ww2 flick...terrible

DareDevil

bad movies can be fun with the right company, but usually are a cause of much pain, anxiety and stress for me...

I am however, very content with terrible kung-fu flicks...I could watch those without end.. \:D

danz

I saw a movie on the Osmonds the other day when lolling around with a hangover.

Strong cinematic meat indeed.

It was followed by "Mother, Jugs and Speed"...another fine film that has aged very well indeed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen "Rules of Attraction"?? I saw it the other day. It is based on a book by Bret Easton Ellis, the same dude who wrote "American Psycho". Good damn "Rules of Attraction" is pretty messed up and full on. The opening scene is just....whoa. Good flick though.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a bit of the new J Lo / Affleck flick - and it seemed to live up to it's general panning.

Does anyone else here feel that J-Lo's bum gets more adoration than it deserves. From where I'm looking that is so.

• 1 year later...

For really really bad, cheesy, big time laughing movie check the

“Starship Troopers” and of course the remarkable sequel “Starship Troopers 2”.

Also if you just have time to loose check out “the core” probably the worst movie after “independence day”.

Enjoy

lol.gif

ST2 was also in the theaters but only for 1-2 weeks. I wanted to go but they took it down too fast. Geeee.... I wonder why?????

As for the story the same splater men eating bugs as the first part.

If you ever played Starcraft in battle-net you will love these movies!!! You can identify Zergs and Terran!!! :p

-Thrashin'

-Goonies

-Toire no Hanako-chan

and does anybody actually like Beat Takeshi's films? Almost everything i've seen i hate. Battle Royale had to be the biggest waste of film ever (yes, even more than 'The Toxic Avenger').

I think Hanabi came close to being OK, but does this guy have any redeeming qualities?