I'll admit it - I seem to love bad movies....you know the ones that are so bad they're riveting. Some of my recent really bad good movies I've watched.

--- Jaws 3 lol.gif

--- Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch lol.gif lol.gif

--- Battleship Earth lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Anyone recommend any other good bad movies?!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Anyone every see one of the movies from the guy EDWOOD was based on? what was his name?
Umm, his name WAS Ed Wood . :p

I saw Plan 9 from Outer Space a lonnnnnng time ago and it was amusingly horrible.

Even the movie about Ed Wood was pretty dodgie. I wonder if that was on purpose - or just typical Jonny Depp. I would include in the bad movies list most Jonny Depp movies.

A lot of "classic" movies are also pretty crappy too. My wife and I watched La Dolca Vita on the week end and couldn't wait for it to end.

Also on the list would have to be Breakfast at Tiffany's - talk about over rated!

Just to be clear - Ed Wood, the well known and very bad director, on whose career the movie "Ed Wood" was based, made a lot of movies with Bela Lugosi as the dracula/monster. One part of the Ed Wood movie covered the time when Bela either died during the making of a movie or maybe quit (can't remember) and so they had to get another actor to stand in for him whilst holding a cape over his face so no one could see that it was a different person. lol.gif so bad its actually quite good

SBF - Sleppy Hollow was a half decent Cristina Ricci (sp?) movie not a good Jonny Depp movie - a subtle but important difference ;\)

in sleepy hollow were christina ricci and johnny depp together? thats what i gathered from the previews and it kinda creeped me out. bc johnny depp is like her older brother or something. maybe its from mermaids where she's really young and winona ryder is her older sister and there was that whole edward scissorhands/offscreen romance between winona and johnny. were christina and johnny in any other movies together? damn, i think about hollywood way too much...

• 2 weeks later...