Today I spilt milk at breakfast and cried, I proceded to smash a mirror and on the way to the gym I followed a car with the licence plate 666 and didnt raise my feet as I crossed the train tracks. I saw an ambulace and didnt hold my breath and met a funeral procession headon. Then I stepped on every crack I could see. I walked under a ladder and 13 black cats ran past. I used locker 13 at the gym and then broke another mirror and walked under another ladder. I arrived at work at 13:13 hours and 13seconds I was in room 4 all day, opened an umbrella inside and walked under 4 more ladders. I had 13 pieces of sushi for dinner and walked on every crack on the pavement and tonight at home I cut my fingernails after dark and said "I havent died today" without touching any wood. I am going to sleep facing West and kill a spider. :p

not superstitious at all but i get spooked sometimes just by shadows and dark driveways (like mine - which i run up if im alone!) and some other random things...

I have more small "fears" than superstitions...

ie, geting a paper cut on ur eyeball

or the big wooden beem above my bed falling and chopping off my head!!

"I have more small "fears" than superstitions...

ie, geting a paper cut on ur eyeball

or the big wooden beem above my bed falling and chopping off my head!!"

s_f_g/sam - that's just plain crazy. you might have more peace of mind if you were superstitious! ;\)