clap.gif Happy Birthday to you!!

I got a birthday cake from my colleages on March.

And I usually go to have special birthday dinner with my family or BF. No party...

Have a nice birthday night!!

\:\) \:\)

Happy birthday... mines next week too. Mogski what day is your b-day??

btw- I'm pretty sure that in Japan, men are not supposed to be excited about their birthday or throw parties. I think all the fun and excitement is reserved for women... wakaranai.gif

birthdays are way overrated. who in their right mind is happy about being another year older???

it was my birthday a cuppla weeks ago, and i made a deliberate point of not tellin anyone. usually i have a big shindig, but just decided not to this year. i think i`l decide tha same next year too!

instead, i just went out somewhere special with tha gal and played it pretty low key.

birthdays,,, schmerthdays. \:\)

My bday is 17th July. I hope to spend it riding aussie pow! They have had 50cm from last wednesday to friday so it is a good base to build from. Lets hope it keeps coming... Hopefully the girl I am chasing at the moment can come riding with me too on my bday! confused.gif

Looks like there is more on the way this weekend too woywoy. We might be in for a good early season! I'm hoping that July is going to be gangbusters as im down there the whole time. Where are you going to be on the 17th?

And happy bday merryjim!

Indo, if 50cm of snow feel where did you get the 3cm figure from?? There has obviously been more than with the last system that went through and the the next one will probably bring at least 20cm, if not more. It's a great start to the season, and i for one am not complaining.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

\:D

Happy birthday all you birthday boys and girlS!!!

It was my 21st on the 13 of may... i had a party it was a blast,... birthdays rock...!! so much fun... you just ask drew he'll tell you how much fun it was!

aww... i was ill the next day, i guess that will learn me for having a cocktail party!

As for snowboarding on my bday i dont think it will eva happen for me... mays abit of a random mth!!

but hey july will be mega!

Yeah, let it snow! It does snow in Australia... really it does! Im not lying! Hahaha.

Freak, my uncle lives at jindy so I might be either at perisher or at thredbo depending on where my mates are riding. I usually ride thredbo when the snow is great but perisher when its not so good. Not sure tho. Maybe we can hook up for a few runs if I get down there in july! Look forward to it. ;\)

woyya! "freak" an i are going to be in jindy from the 28th june to the 3rd August...! KICK ASS!!

i have to come home for a couple of days its my nephews 1st birthday - i know he wont remember but he is named after me so i feel obligated to be here for it! meh nothing a 6 hour drive cant fix!!

We would catch up down there! and hey i might kick ass by then!! ahehahehe... lol.gif

woywoy your a lucky bugger having an unlce that lives in Jindy!!! I'm very envious!!!!!

s_f_g and I are getting season passes for PB so we will be there. But if the snow is dumping down to 1300m then i might hit up Thredders for a day. But the damn day passes are so expensive!! But we should definatley make an effort to hook up.