Hello wave.gif

I want to ask you if you believe in fait? Is that right spelling? I mean like thing happen in life and all have meaning, meeting somebody is fair and suchlike. I believe in it.

Oh, sorry,English is not good today \:\)

Do you know my meaning.

I am not sure whether I believe in "fate" either. Sometimes when I really think something is "fate" it turns out not to be the case or it doesn't work out how I envisaged it. I would like to believe that "fate" is real but I am unconvinced.

Is Japanese 'unmei' different in any way to English "fate" does anyone know? Do Japanese people believe in "fate"?

i also know quite a few J peeps that believe in ghosts too,,,

there was a time when i did believe in fate, just bcos i had a chance encounter with someone `special`. we both agreed that it had to be fate. then when things went a bit pear shaped, it was no longer fate! but hang on , that can`t be right. why does fate only have to be confined to good things? can`t fate also be bad things?

oohhhh, i`m con-foosed confused.gif

i think it comes down to our own definition of what fate really is ;\)

yes they do believe in ghosts! last week my friend who has been having some really serious bad luck went to the "ghost doctor" to see if he had any in him! he ended up having 11! and now he can't surf for a year!!! crock if you ask me!

`Tha ghost doctor`, what a crack up! lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

got a dam good laff outta that post indo san. what makes some people think what they think wakaranai.gif

can`t surf for a year? look on tha bright side, its one less peep in tha water :p

I aggree with drew....

whatever happens happens...

i believe it in some cases, ie. "it was fate you were ment to be with them" that type of thing or "it was fate that you werent ment to be with them"

Meh!

whatever happens happens...!?

I would LIKE to believe in fate but due to a number of not so positive experiences to date I am a bit wary of joining the "fate" team of thought. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

I dont really believe in fate but I do believe in karma. I am loathe to do bad things to people, even if I dont know them because I wouldnt want it done to me and I think if Im bad then it will come get me sometime. Example no I wont have an affair with that married man because when Im married I dont want gals getting with my man. Example only!

As for "it was fate we met" and " fate brought me here" nah I dont think so, sometimes certain options are removed in life that seems to make up your mind for you

I dont like the idea of fate, I'm in control of my cause and effect physics obaying world. Sometimes you win adn sometimes you loose and always because of your or someones choices or actions.

if you can be bothered listining to and thinking about the new matrix (stead of just watching the expensive, pretty, pictures) they have some stuff to say about it all.

karma.... yeah i believe in karma... i wish it worked more offen!!!

If someone does somthing nasty to you then "karma" will get them back... (some say times 2) meaning that something nasty will happen to them (i would be nice if it taught them a lesson but u cant have everything)

???

Quote:
Originally posted by zwelgen:
Example no I wont have an affair with that married man because when Im married I dont want gals getting with my man. Example only!
hmmm.... example only???