Male/female relationships... why are they always so complicated?!

Would you be happy to go out with a girl/boy who has a boy/girlfriend?

Would you be happy to make that girl/boy your girl/boyfriend if you got the chance?

Do you think it is wrong to pursue a relationship with someone who you think is more suited to you than your current partner?

Do you think that person who did in fact "cheat" on his or her girl/boyfriend will "cheat" again on you if you did end up going out with him/her?

Do you believe that there really is "SOMEONE" out there for everyone?

Quote:
Would you be happy to go out with a girl/boy who has a boy/girlfriend?
nope...

Quote:
Would you be happy to make that girl/boy your girl/boyfriend if you got the chance?
maybe if they had broken up with either signifigant (sp) other...

Quote:
Do you think it is wrong to pursue a relationship with someone who you think is more suited to you than your current partner?
Its only wrong if you hurt ur current partner...! so if your gonna do it break up with them first & make sure its the right decision! wakaranai.gif

Quote:
Do you think that person who did in fact "cheat" on his or her girl/boyfriend will "cheat" again on you if you did end up going out with him/her?
I say once a cheater always a cheater... except on the rare occasion!

Quote:
Do you believe that there really is "SOMEONE" out there for everyone?
Yes yes i do.

I think that there probably is someone for everyone, but i think that a very small percentage of the population actually find the person that is perfectly suited to them. I mean what are the odds that everyone who is married is with the one perosn they are meant to be with? Not likely.

Thats not to say that you wont be happy with them, but it's more than likely that its not your perfect match,

i hear ya woywoy. i think it works to a certain extent.

like, every girl i`ve been out with i `loved`, and i kinda still have a place in me heart for `em. but that didn`t stop me from movin on and `lovin` tha `next` one.

i rekon people only stop lovin someone, bcos , they forget what it was that made `em love that person in tha first place.

anyways, i`m kinda over `em a bit at tha mome, gonna wait til i get back from summa hols and have a full on crack at `em. nudge, nudge, ;\) ;\)

if there`s anythin else i can help ya out with, feel free to aks! \:\)