1. A talking monkey.

2. My own mountain resort (as previoulsy wished for). Perhaps two, one in Europe or N. America and one in New Zealand or Australia....I can always go without the monkey if that counts as two wishes.

3. And the presidency of the USA, then I could do what I want. ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by s_f_g / sam:
another one to add to my list is yuki's wish the to be able to speak different languages....
would be very handy....
It is possible a New Zealand man Harold Williams spoke 58 fluently. 58 I kid you not, its in Guiness

the famous story about Harold Williams goes - at a 'League of Nations' conference, (LON was the precursor to the United Nations) he conversed with every representative in their native language.

Conventional thinking among Linguists is that its practically impossible to maintain fluency in more than 6 languages. My mate speaks Dutch, German, French, Japanese and English fluently, hes good, he teaches Dutch English and French. I envy him.

The wife just added he was C3PO (starwars) \:D

• 4 months later...

1. A new techtonic plate below Australia forcing much higher mountains. That way you could be surfing and within 1 1/2 hr be at the snow. For those in OZ..Lakes Entrance to Mt Hotham.

2. Consistant snowfall throughout the winter evenings, turning to bluebird conditions at sunrise.

3. An never-ending abundance of all natural resources, allowing the world to repair some of the damage that has been created by global influences.