I saw a great X Files episode last night ("Je Souhaite" from the 7th season). Basically theres a few characters who find a "genie in a bottle" kind of thing, and end up having 3 wishes.

And everyone screws up big time on their wishes, making a complete mess out of everything - usually by either not thinking through the consequences of their wish, not being specific about exactly what they want, being selfish or negaive, etc etc. It was really fun (one of the more tongue in cheek X file eps), and it got me thinking what my 3 wishes would be.

I'm still thinking!

Post your 3 wishes here:

\:D

:rolleyes:

Sounds like you boys know what you're talking about there.

If you were to make it "happiness for me, you, and everybody else", then you'd get no seed 'n stems would you? Don't forget to say please now...

my own personal custard chef (and a box to keep him/her in)

a yellow tshirt that says "i like custard" in a cool cursive font

a hat that tells other people when i'm full, so they can pass that information to me.

• all the pollution (CFC's, CO, SO2 etc, garbage, nuke waste, sea pollution, household and industrial waste, all the freakin waste in the world ( and mosquitos) to be teleported to the core of the sun
  • AIDS, Alzeheimers, ALS cancer and other nasty diseases cured
  • have Vail ski resort all to myself forever ( and any SJ guys who want to come over for a few lines in the pow are welcome) ;\)

I thought about having the answer to the meaning of life answered but I think ignorance may well be bliss on that one

I have a life long promise to a bunch of my snow buddies that if I ever win big in lotto, I am talking all of us heli skiing in Alaska or Canada!

There are 7 people I would take so far anyone wanna be my friend?

\:D

If I have wishes Im thinking I want to be granted a power. powers are useful and they never run out.

I want to be like storm and be able to control the weather. You can have pow anytime, sunny days anytime, rain anytime, a bit of lightening to shake things up. I think that would be great! Guranteed powder EVERY time you want to go out. You could keep it secret and be like "wow, powder AGAIN?"

Another wish would be like SFG wanted, just a round the world air ticket, or how about an air ticket (and visa, damn they costy) to every country in the world you can use at your leisure during your life. I dont care what airlines, damn Ive been in some shitty planes in my life so aint too worried. That would be great!

And rather than endless money Id like the power to earn lots of money, the skill the knowledge and know-how because in my meagre experience if you earnt the money it feels damn good spening it on something you want.

Its all about the powers (and each time Ive typed power its come out powder, Whats on my brain hmmm?)

Goemon,

Seeds n stems mate? Thats pretty rough - Ive got some very *Kind* friends \:D

Forgot my three wishes:

1) Be able to speak 28 languages

2) Win the lottery - about 27 million would do

3) Have an endless winter and travel the world looking for the best snow

Im sure that my wishes would change but off the top of my head that sounds pretty epic!

1. I wish the earth took 25 hours to rotate, and 370 days to orbit the sun.

2. I wish it was dark for exactly 8 hours every night from 11 oclock at night until 6 in the morning (remember there is an extra hour in there now).

3. I wish that I lived in a place where I could have a beautiful, hot, sunny day at the beach or park, and be on a perfect, powder covered mountain within a half hour's drive.