I have a heap of the Arnette catfish model pictured in Amandanism's post, so comfy.

I am off Oakleys, the arms are always breaking and these days they want to charge you for replacements.

VZ ain't bad either

yes oakleys do break but I think that they are fixing that. My old trenchcoats broke like 5 or 6 times. Arms and Frames always cracking.

I think I am going to get the monster dogs though. They are pretty cool and fit the budget well.

Out of all the sunnies i've owned Arnettes are by far the best. My first got stolen after i had them for about 3 years. I loved those sunnies. I had Spy's for a while as well but the arm broke. Never had Oakley's.

At the moment i've got some Arnette's again, but i can't remember the model name. Awesome sunnies though, very comfy, and most importantly.....they block out the sun,

cool.gif

I borrowed a pair off a mate one day and convinced her to give them to me. They say BLOC on the side and as most sunglasses make me look like a fly as I have a slender face I am happy to have some that stay on and dont look bad either.

They seem to be pretty hardy but Ive only had them for a year. I have a pair of Oakleys that look stylee but they are a bit fragile I think.

Def the cool.gif needs to be shown

My Oakleys break so they dont break... works well if you can find all the component parts after a crash... \:\)

Other pair bolle, pretty good (bought before the boycott of aforementioned traitorous race mad.gif )

a big thumbs up to my current sunglass of choice- BLACK FLYS cool.gif by far tha best i`ve ever owned. was at me local on tha weekend, and i checked out this seasons models.

mr. zebedee, ya can`t go wrong with tha flys. just about every sort of design, colour, shape, price... yar after, and well built too. sunnies are a pretty important item of clothing i reckon!

good luck, choose wisely

The best sunnies are Smith Sliders 2 pairs in 6 years, the older models had a arm flaws but the new models rock! change the lens at will! 12 different lens colours (click on Lens options on the website)

these are the exact ones I have. Pivot - midnight blue sun_pivot_midnightblue_sb18.jpg

i gotta add my list to this topic...

my 1st sunnies were Oakley Jackets (cream)... they broke

my 2nd sunnies were Arnette Catfish (pearl light blue)...

3rd Black flys Mirco flys (red)...

4th Black flys Fly girls (silver) they were stolen

i went back to my arnettes then they broke

5th Why ... they sucked chipped

6th Arnette Deuces! QUALITY! cool.gif

danz man, don't despair. Eschew those cheap but trendy molded glogs seen in such quantities on this page, and go and get yourself some custom shades like mine. I too am blessed with a proper sized nose.

Minami-Azumino3.jpg

They'll be sure to put a happy smile on your face...

R-self.jpg