The way they come down is so random. The first time I played it was well simple up til I got 2000, second time I played it was rock hard right from the beginning and I only got 700. Increase in difficulty should be a bit more uniform.

I got 7800 first try. And I'm not even interested in the naked chick. BTW lads, which babe did you choose?

Lady on the right. She got down to a 2-piece (and shoes). I got up to 6 digits on my second try. I think the DTs are working in my favour with this game (plus my boss is this really cool, mellow skinhead so I don't have to worry about him flipping out - helps me concentrate).

Which chick do you look like most rach?

Sorry, I can't count. 5 digits. Down to knickers and shoes. Lady on the right has a very nice smile to go with her toplessness. 14900. I would post the screenshot, but I can't be bothered.

nice game :p heres a hint for anyone that ever wanted to save a shockwave flash game and watch it later :

go to C drive>Windows>Temporary Internet Files> and locate the file, it will be a .swf file extension.

click and drag to desktop or 'my docs' etc.

Now mostly it will appear as an unrecognised file format and if you click it will ask what file type to associate it with. Dont bother with this , just drag and drop it to an open internet explorer window and it start playing. and the bonus is that you will see it at full screen size, not the little pinner size it usually appears on the screen.

plus you can email your favourite ones to you buddies.

Another Handy Hint from Kamoshika

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
kamoshika, is it possible to extract the graphics from it? ;\)
You would need Macromedia Flash Authoring software for that ;\)