Working from home/time management

Recently I have had trouble making myself do work at home that I have to do. Time management is also a big problem as I'd really prefer to be reading a book, or wasting time by being in that semi coma state commonly known as watching TV. It seems like winter was a long time ago and that I'm now paying the price for my Winter fun. Anyone else who has these problems and feels shackled by the workaday demon, or simply gets a little bummed about Monday is welcome to write in and share the pain. I feel much better now that I've wasted some more time.

bro, know what you are talking about!

work @ home is very hard unless you have an office to lock yourself in! I always get distracted by the wonderful things on offer at cheap prices on TV shopping etc etc. (steam buggy looks good!)

Wait till you have a little ankle biter around who needs nappies, feeds etc etc... it just goes out the window more!

Unfortunately self discipline is a factor and drinking beer is easier at home. Can't complain-having a baby must be awesome but a total time-burner and very tiring.