• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people are in love, weird things happen. Men get more female hormones, and women get more male. Scientist Donatella Marazziti says it's as if nature wants to eliminate what can be different in men and women, perhaps to help the mating process.

Apparently....

Quote:
Originally posted by Siren:
I just met someone and I am so in love with her and I want to tell the whole world!!!

She is like a dream and so perfect - everything I ever wanted - beautiful (a smile that could melt a stone), sensual, romantic, intelligent (Waseda law degree!), cheerful, passionate, fashionable, artistic and, strangely, doesn't think she is the centre of universe!

It feels like we found each other!

I feel like a teenager now and want to live in this dream forever!!
Isn't that fantastic when that happens!!!

I have a girl that I think is ssoo fantastic, it is unbelievable.

English and gorgeous, she is the focus of my life right now \:D
 Quote:
Scream it from the rooftops i say!!
I did! \:D

Thank you sweetaz!

We work in the same place and are keeping it a secret from everyone else for the time being (believe me it is hard e.g. try not to smile to each other too much). Last Friday we went out to dinner with a few colleagues from work and one of them was trying really hard to impress her. I teased her afterwards and she kept denying it but we had a good laugh.

Oh Siren! I could never get any work done when I was "head over heels". It must be even more difficult to concentrate on your work if you're both in the same workplace.

Ganbatte!

Siren,

Watch out for those office romances - especially if/when you start fighting. You have those weird and uncomfortable situations because you are in a fight and cant deal with the situation at work. You have those glances and can feel somebody breating down you back, little comments that eat away at you, things you wanna say but cant because of others around... Be careful rocking the boat and hope things stay the way they are!!

Sometimes we tease each other saying that we should forget about the whole thing!

In fact, we are rather alive to the possible difficulties (the first intimate thing she said to me was, “oh my god what am I doing kissing you? And in the train station near our office!”).

The only reason you are so captivated by the relationship is because you and her get to play a game of keep it secret. Once it is public knowledge the deviant shine will fall apart and you will be the guy doing the girl in the office. This fact will cause you the fell trapped by the situation that you are in and in turn you will resent her for it. None of the process will be rational but the upshot is that this relationship will fall apart as quickly as it built. Particularly when kissing in a train station near work no longer seems naughty. And teasing each other, pretending to forget the whole thing is already a way of injecting spice and risk into something to keep it alive. It is like a very mild equivalent to being so amazingly bored with having sex with your girlfriend that you start hoping she is sleeping around, just to make her seem sexually exciting again. I read about this, honest.

You had better also ask yourself what else she is keeping secret.

These are not the words of a bitter mind which has been deprived for years of love and affection ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by d=(^o^)=b:
The only reason you are so captivated by the relationship is because you and her get to play a game of keep it secret.
Oh come on, db, give the guy a little credit here. He's just found the love of his life. Even if it is plausible that the "secrecy game" helps to spice up the relationship a bit I strongly doubt that it is the ONLY reason Siren is now up in the clouds.

Escaping to London isn’t going to help a bitter mind which has been deprived for years of love and affection. And thinking everything in the context of sex doesn’t help either.

This isn’t the first time I date someone in the office and certainly not the first time I have to keep a lid on it. So much for your theory.

Quote:
Originally posted by Siren:

This isn’t the first time I date someone in the office and certainly not the first time I have to keep a lid on it. So much for your theory.
Not the first time? Ergo, it didn't work out in the past?? My theory may well stand.
 Quote:
Originally posted by d=(^o^)=b:
Mate, she looks great but you are looking a bit messy there. Did someone clock you on the snout or is that a shot from a scat session?
That is a sun-spot. Too many years in the sun as a surfie in my teens, and now I have to worry about getting chunks of my nose cut off.

To quote Baz "Trust me on the sunscreen"

u cranky old fogie db!!

a little xcitement never hurt anybody. I cant imagine it lasting with someone who's doesnt drive you spasms with a smile in the begining!

I know plenty of peeps who met at work and are now married with kids and golden retriever....etc.

whether or not they are screwin their assistant after 18mo of marriage is a still to be seen!(well....found out)

Siren, good luck i hope it is lasting and glorious!!!!