They are funny!! I think they are TV order only. But, what's a sunnie (sp??) ??

I'm also humored by the people driving around (bicycle or car) with white gloves on. I keep a pair in my car just to have fun with someone in the next lane at a stop light who's wearing them (I don't honk my horn or anything..just casually slip them on, look over and give a little bow....white gloves club member, I am!!) My wife really wishes I would quit. It's all in good fun.

Sunnies are....um sunglasses.

Yeah you can see some of those ladies fully decked out in the middle of the scorching summer with not one bit of skin showing. The standard visor with white gloves,long sleeve shirt and pants. Now thats` the look...NOT!

I dig those glittery green sun visors, brings back memorys from tha dayz!

Truckin' caps are back in too, maybe we better watch the baba chans more closely for more fashion revivals!

mistermojo - I don't know where your attitude has come from, but come on man. You seem to be new around here so let me just tell you, this forum isn't like japantoday. You sound like a certain SJ patron whose name is similar to your email address. Don't just come on here and start picking fights with board members that you don't know anything about. It makes you look like an idiot and brings the whole appeal of the board down with you. So if you want to be cool and add something worthwhile than that's good man. But please save the lamer shit for somewhere else.

"mistermojo" has been deleted from the forums as it seems he/she was using somebody elses details to register.

It would be a real shame if we had to make registration more difficult, and to be generally stricter with the forums.

If things like this happen again, the quickest way to bring something to our attention is to click on the Report Post link that you can find on every post on the forums.

Thanks.

So anyway, back to Star Wars visors.

I once had a conversation with a woman in a fruit orchard who was wearing the full rig. No part of her skin was exposed. I was cycling around the fruit growing area of Yamanashi and asked her if I could buy one of her peaches. She insisted on giving me a couple. As I sat eating the sun-warmed peaches afterwards, I realized I had no idea how old she was, or what she looked like in the slightest.