Am I the only one who thinks this show is utter crap and the women only just average in appearance, if that. I would never knock for being average in appearance, but when they carry on like sex goddesses, I have to say something. As for the Sara Parker or what ever, she is ungodly dogly. Got a honker like a mule.

What is all the fuss about and why am I the only one who seems totally disinterested in this show?

No redeeming qualities from my point of view. Then again, there aren't many sit-coms these days that can hold my attention for more than 5 minutes.

Whatever happened to prgrammes of the quality of "The Good Life" and "Yes Minister". Champagne comedy!

I sometimes watch it. Mildly interesting.

Sitcoms are crap but theres some excellent drama series recently coming out of the US.

West Wing, 24, The Shield, The Practice, etc....

Better than movies in many cases.

I used to enjoy the odd legal drama series. And I agree, they were often far more captivating and of greater enduring quality than many movies I have seen. However, medical drama never captivated me.

Asutralia used to pop out it's own flavour of drama tv, mostly based on cops and robbers. They were very painful to watch.

Frasier is an ok sit com. I quite like the character of Miles (or however his name is spelt).

Quote:
Originally posted by db:

Asutralia used to pop out it's own flavour of drama tv, mostly based on cops and robbers. They were very painful to watch.
Db I am guessing thats Australia you meant! Agree with you there, saying that Water Rats wasn't too bad!

Sex and the City !?

I've never seen an episode have no interest in it at all!

In fact you could throw in;

Ally McBeal

Fraiser

Sienfeld

The one with that woman from Look Whos Talking

The one with Michael J Fox

I HATE those type "laugh when your supposed to" cheesy sit-coms. Friends was good but has declined the more desperate they get!

The Simpsons improves like a fine wine!

sometimes i think satc is over the top esp with the outrageous outfits and some of the storylines, but it's a great show! it can be really funny, and i dont think the women are dogs. they arent supermodels or anything, but i think they look good, esp considering their age and the fact that some of them have had babies. usually i question the appearance of the men they sleep with (mr big was way not hot). definitely a good show to watch with friends and then discuss afterwards.

The only good thing about Sex and the City is that I have done it \:D

Other than that never seen a series, don't know much about it and don't care too.

Aussie dramas, NZ dramas, each as painful as the other. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Your all CRAZY!!!!

you must not have seen the " C U n + " episode!! Its a Krcker!!!

its a good show u just need to get past the fact they wear lame clothes and that they think they are the best! look at it on a chicks level and its fantastic!!!

clap.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Matthews:
Sienfeld
Whoah there Seinfeld was classic! and Spin City too was awesome, great characters and great chemistry.
But the rest you mentioned are garbage.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Matthews:

I've never seen an episode have no interest in it at all!

Ally McBeal
Fraiser
Sienfeld
The one with that woman from Look Whos Talking

I HATE those type "laugh when your supposed to" cheesy sit-coms. Friends was good but has declined the more desperate they get. The Simpsons improves like a fine wine! [/QB]
Okay I`sorry here but saying that Seinfeld is a bad show really makes me feel sorry for you. Not ever watching an episode is sad. Especially that you have watched friends one of the worst shows in the world.

Seinfeld is a classic. It never gets old. I always laugh loudly when I watch an episode.