I'm back! Sorry, I was away for a few days and all. I'm not quite addicted to the forums yet!! Thanks for the feedback.

I will most likely be living about 20-30 minutes drive out of the city, as countryside as possible. Not quite sure yet.

Well the SJ forum is so slow right now so don't worry. Not keeping me entertained at all. Going to be a long summer if it stays this slow.

But if your close to Hida we should meet up for some turns this winter. Do you like to ski powder? Or can you ski powder? Might be an obvious answer but you never know.

Is 20-30 minutes out of Gifu still in the flats? I know it takes me an hour and a half on the expressway from up north ot get to gifu city

Toque. Check out the Off topic for some activity, not snow related mind. Twas extremely busy yesterday. Not a great deal of snow around right now to talk about is there? ;\) If you have something cool to talk about, let us know. Sure we'll join in.

As for Gifu, I've spend a good few days there. I think it deserves better than "a hole" as a description. cool.gif

this is about the deadest ve ever seen the snow forums but we are in a bit of a transition. alot of the founding members have taken flight so we need some new blood which will happen soon enough. I for one have bought 2 more pairs of fat skis and am going to get another beacon if the money allows it.

Toque bought another kayak a pryanha sub 7 good price 4.5 man it is going for 800 US used average at the moment. Cant wait to get into the thing.

Its always like this after a season. The big lull in things to talk about snow. Need a rest from it anyway, it'll all be fresher when we get back into the groove after summer. cool.gif cool.gif

Fattwins you should put some pictures up of kayaking. Would love to see the rivers you are riding/paddling.

Gifu does have beer hall and bottoms up which are kind of fun but it just doesn't have anything to set it apart from other cities. It's all about Hida clap.gif clap.gif

Havent taken any pictures this year because my friend who owns the waterproof camera is injuried. Took some pics of dane kayaking on kizu but that is up to him to put them up. He is tring to stay away from the net at work.

• 2 months later...