• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Pink: Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?

Joe: Because you're a faggot!!
But seriously, I don't mean to be preaching the benefits of tip culture. I don't go around tipping in Japan. It just irks me when people get the attitude that because they don't tip where they come from they are going to refuse to tip in America. It seems to be the worst from a certain large country in the southern hemisphere. So it's a tax, okay.

Also, I am not saying cultural change is an impossibility, but let's be realistic. Do you want to fundamentally change society...or do you just want to save a couple bucks?

Sorry for harshing on your shiny, Sunday school girl shoes, db. There's nothing wrong with them, but I needed one more item to make a proper list (two items seemed kind of paltry for a "list", even if those two spoke volumes about your qualifications to be Mr. Pink).

Not really from parents, just from friends and your personal choice. In the US tipping is almost obligatory I'm guessing from reading the other posts. In the UK it's not, but is the polite thing to do, and is always done on long taxi rides or in resteraunts..