Thats good input SBF, cheers.

I have thought of another one, so now there are three:

Spear,

Pepper

and

Cool.

SMINTS....did you know they are also a mild laxative.

a friend of mine once bet his younger sister she couldn't eat a whole pack. the greedy little thing gobbled the lot....no prizes for guessing where she spent the next couple of hours!

That Sprite Ice stuff is just terrible. It first popped up here about 3 months ago. I can't believe they actually produce a minty soft drink. Stupid idea if you ask me.

I've never heard of the last 3 mints on your list ender.

Cinamint i'm guessing is cinnamon and mint flovoured. If so that sounds rather...........intereting.

Chocomint - chocolate + mint? Do Junior Mints fall into that category. Those things are gangbusters. Or are you talking gum flavours here.

As for C'mere-a-mint - i've got no idea what the hell that is.

a little restraint people.

these johnny come lately inventions of confectionary companies are not varieties of mint. they are other products with mint added. choco-mint is not a type of mint, it is a type of chocolate.

I have also officially removed teh Cool variety from the list as well. The world is as it should be, with two types of mint: Pepper and Spear.

cinnamint indeed!

Quote:
The world is as it should be, with two types of mint: Pepper and Spear.
Such closemindedness when there is a veritible potpourri of naturally-occurring mints to choose from in this world. There are over 200 named varieties of mint. One source points to over 600 existing today. Expand your mind and your mint, Mintman db.

The many uses of mint.

Quote:
Mints are stimulant, aiding digestion and reduce flatulence.
I learn something new every day.

Oh, and according to this website there are many more than just two varieties of mint. Apparently there are 38 mints and 17 relatives including, Banana Mint, Japanese Mint, Kentucky Colonial Mint, and Cat Mint.

I have to say that when i saw the topic...i thought you guys were talkin about condoms....lol

what a group of wholesome peeps!

since we are not talking about condoms...uh...not much to say cept..more people should use'm...mints ...and uh condoms too yeah \:o