Finally - some songs for yaz

Hi ender,

It's not released yet. I might start selling some 'special edition pre-mastered mixes' on CDR in the meantime.....

Did anyone else manage to listen with no probs? I was mistaken about the streaming - you can download them also.

Good stuff ! ! cool.gif

Is music yer full time thing ? How is bizznizz ?

I found it to be tough - I was a promoter for 5 years, and I found that it was impossible to work a job in the business with any conviction whatsoever if you don't absolutely love what you are doing.

but I guess as an artist, you probably try to get away from the biz aspect of things as much as possilbe ?

Nice songs!!

I like sunrise style music.

I'm going to a gig 1 September at Cay in Aoyama.

Toshinori Kondo(originally jazz trumpeter) plays very spiritual and interesting music. Check it out! ;\)

Thanks for listening, folks. It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, that's for sure....

Barok - I agree, you have to love what you're doing... what kind of promotions where you doing? It must be tough doing that kinda thing. You must have to totally believe in and love the artists you're working for.

I have to admit I do tend to stay away from the bizz of things to a certain degree, but mainly because it's not my forte. I wish it was cos now I'm going to have to get more involved so having a good head for business/promotions would sure be helpful. I could defiintely use some management. I like the idea of delegating and let people do what they're best at.

Slow, that gig you mentioned sounds interesting, but I'm working that nite.

Sunrise, I think you'll like him(heart, music, view of life..) probably.

But I'm not really sure what he is doing in this new album. So let me check first and report you soon! I hope many people coming tomorrow...

By the way, have you finished painting lotus?

Hi Sunrise,

The gig last night was very very interesting. There were many chic Kimono ladies.

It was like mixture of Jazz and Japanese Edo music and DJ.

I hope you'll have a chance to see them next time!

\:\) \:\) \:\)

Hi rach, I havent done a full blown performance with band for quite awhile, though last year I had been doing duos and trios in a hotel which let me do all my own stuff and that was lot of fun. I usually did those with a friend who plays assorted saxes/flutes/didjeridoo and/or a percussionist. At the moment I throw in a bunch of originals in a duo restaurant gig that I do, but that's not really what I'd call a 'performance' as such. I'm thinking of getting a little unit together again and doing the odd pub gig, or even doing some solo things. And of course I'll want to do a CD release concert one day (god knows when that'll be!).

Sounds interesting Slow. Keep me posted.

By the way, did you guys have to join the site to access the songs? As far as I thought, you shouldn't have to do that, but a friend just told me he had to and it was a hassle, but no-one else has said anything. I wanted it be easy, not a hassle. I assume or hope none of you guys had to do that. If you did let me know. I need to find a place that's easily accessible.

Thanks.

Glad you like 'em Echi.

Slow - lotuses - still having fun working on them. I've been going to the pond in Ueno park to paint quite regularly the past few weeks. The season is late due to the cool summer. Buds are still coming up, they're normally finished flowering by now. Actually, it's my escape from Tokyo - I feel like I'm in not in the city when I'm there. Lovely and peaceful.