SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
sam_casper

How young is too young?

Don't really matter these days anyways as divorcing is just as easy as getting married only cheaper.

Yes I have a sweet dream hence 27 and yet to marry.

Just making a statement on how marriage has become nothing more than a outer image to meet "social perception."

Given there are many legal pluses and minuses to this, but I don't really think these are in peoples minds when they decide to get married.

Anything under 35 too young ;\)

A friend of mine got married at 18 - they are still the best and stroungest couple around.

I think that one of the most important things is to have been with someone else before you make you "choice" on who to settle down with.

As long as you have expericanced that then theres no reason you shouldnt get married if you think its right and you have had someone to compare or make sure that you know what you have is perfect then bingo theres nothing stoping you... of course you need to be in love with them.. not just love them but be in love with them too.

age is nothing in my opinion, i mean off course under 16 is silly and under 18 is illegal.

\:\)

It all depends of course, but I think late 20s is a good time maybe. I'm not a big fan of arranged marriages either.

My best friend got married at 20, his wife 19 - they are also still going strong!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content