who here has worked in the fast food industry?

Yes guilty, McDs in my last year at High School. I seemed to earn shit loads of money though? Dont know how that happened.

Umm worst thing? Stealing food, giving food for free to mates and giving them lots of change, deep frying non-edible stuff, serving old as stuff to drunk people, shagging the guy who made the rosters and sleeping in the stores cupboard on late night or early morning shifts.

I met some cool people though and like Ilivetoski said it was a good incentive to study a bit harder when I saw the full timers and their sad sad lives. I used to keep my work gear in a cupboard by itself and the cupboard stunk of grease. Even now the only burger I can bring myself to eat is a hamburger and occasionally a filletofish.

quarterpounders are evil mad.gif , ditto big mac sauce mad.gif

Dont eat the fillet o fish either - I worked at tellies for a while using a band saw cutting up blocks of frozen fish into strips of frosen fish which were cut into squares before crumming. I was told to pick out any of the worms etc that happened to be on the surface of the block god knows how many were inside the block.

I'm sure its fine to eat and you wont die but a bit gross when you have seen it.

Did a 3.5 year stint @ Pizza Hut on the make.

Had a pretty wicked time, food fights, shaggin chicks, parties etc. We got it much better than our neighbours ( KFC & McD's) and food swaps were good until the prick at KFC got us all busted.

• 2 weeks later...

Jared, I wish I hadn't have read that. I had a Fillet of Fish this lunchtime and feel a bit bad about it now \:o

Oh yeah, I did a stint at Burger King once - pretty uneventful. And they were quite hygenic as well, I'd still go there to consume.