god i cant believe that!! it was a bit of a pash!! this is what the trashy mags had to say about it all....

Britney Spears says that while her parents got a thrill out of seeing her snog Madonna at the MTV Video Music Awards, the pop star has promised she'll never kiss another woman again. "I've never kissed a woman before," says Britney. "I would not do it again." The star says the lip-lock was completely unrehearsed, and while it had been discussed before the performance she "didn't know it was gonna be that long and everything". She also didn't expect the kiss to create so much controversy, adding, "My mother thinks it was cool ... I think I'm still clean-living. I don't go home and have orgies or anything like that."

A kiss is just a kiss....

Why don't the media focus on all the manly soccer boyz giving tongue, doggies, bum rubs & gang-bang body surfs when one of their own hits the net.

So many, so titillated by so little. ;\)

Jesus!

Who gives a F$%k. I mean really, Britney and that old hag's careers have both hit the skids, so what better way to drum up a bit of cheap publicity? Play the lezo card. Totally unplanned my nutsack! And when is Mads going to give up trying to act. Spare us please, should have stopped with desparately seeking susan, her carrer highpoint.

C'mon guys, you must have better things to do than fall for this cheap stunt.

In those dirty snogging pics, you can see that Britters has still got a big roll of something around the middle. I'd be ashamed to be getting about looking so portly myself.

Spears Snr. rubbing her hands in glee and calculating just how far up the ladder that public exchange of saliva with Madonna puts her little investment is horrible to consider.

When I see what a hullaballoo this kind of staged media event makes, I realize how far outside the target audience for that stuff I am.

Almost everything about it just passed me by... I don't like blondes, bubblegum pop music, MTV award shows, Madonna, Britney, staged media events or dance shows... I've already seen plenty of girls kissing each other and even once dated a sexy, fiery bisexual El Salvadoran nurse who'd put me in a dog collar and take me to lesbian bars...frankly speaking, even THAT sounds boring and trite to me now.

I sure enjoy my life and what I am up to now, but it's kind of quiet and lonely here by myself outside of the target audience. I doubt the RIAA would even bother to sue me for the obscure stuff I download from KaZaa.

Thank god I have you guys, fellow disciples of Ullr, to accept me as I am and share the joys of snow gear consumerism, resort life aspirations and--wait for it!!--steep 'n' deep sliding! And joy of joys, we are squarely in the targets of a different set of marketing geniuses.

\:\)

I saw it on the VMAs and they made a little bit of a deal about it at the end...but I thought that was the end of it. To be honest I don't spend too much time reading the magazines in line at the supermarket, but I haven't heard too many people talking about it all that much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...