• 2 weeks later...

I can not believe the man was moronic enough to think that the British public would be accepting of his farcical behaviour. As if we we re not going to throw our fish and chips at him and let our young ladies reveal their delicotte in order to defeat his noble endeavour.

If he really wanted to choose a city for endurance acts why did he not go to Baghdad and endure being shot at and starved by US and UK soldiers.

• 4 weeks later...

I see there is thread about the purpose of space travel, but I am wondering why noone has questioned the purpose of this act.

Did he sponser some famine ravaged country or something?

Did anyone but him gain anything from this?

Well someone if I remember correctly mentioned that space travel served no purpose on life at the moment and while I do not take a stand on this issue, I am just wondering why closer to home issues such as this "serves no friggin purpose" act of whatever is happening and being publicised.

Did this serve any purpose to anyone at all?

Complete nutters, the lot of em. Not sure how you see them comparing there though mogski? Wasn't the point of the space travel thread the fact that many billions is spent on it/.