lol.gif

I was surprised that he didn't get in the Holland side at Euro 04. Not that I'm particularly well up on Dutch footie. And I much prefer Van Chan (Nistelrooy) anyway.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckham to Japan again. Oh no.

>>

REAL MADRID are paying £400,000 for 150 bodyguards to give David Beckham 24-hour protection in Japan writes ERIC BEAUCHAMP.

Security has been stepped up after a maniac’s bid to torch the family’s Beckingham Palace home in Hertfordshire.

Becks, 29, and his team-mates begin a five-day tour of Japan on Monday — and the England skipper was mobbed when he went to the Far East last summer.

Real chiefs have now DOUBLED the number of security guards for this year’s trip.

The Spanish giants are set to earn a staggering £10m from the tour, which sees the club play two matches.

lol.gif

Eriksson, sly randy old devil isnt he?

"Pressure is mounting on the Swede after his affair with 38-year-old former model Faria Alam. Should England make a poor start to their World Cup qualifying pressure, speculation will be rife he will soon be sacked."

:p

What is it with that guy? How can he get such a good and highly paid (the highest paid) job? The women? It's really hard to believe when you take a look at the guy.

I hope they get rid of him now they have the chance and get someone decent?

They should sack him and try their luck in the courts. He spoke to ManYoo and Chelsea about jumping ship and has had two public affairs, openly denying the second at first. That would be reason enough in most public jobs. Its hardly as if his teams have set the world alight either.

If they definitely can't sack him without giving him even more money, they should sack all the bright sparks that got us in this mess.

He spoke with Man U? When was that, can't remember that one. In todays papers hes coming back fighting - I can see him leaving with huge great big wads of cash for doing crap all. It makes me mad. mad.gif

I agree with Mr Wiggly. Sack him and fight. At least then people will see that they're trying instead of giving in to him and letting the old git carry on. Honestly, the man id taking the piss.... mad.gif

Hey isnt Prince Becks in Japan now? Still gouing crazy over him? (Or are they "over" him?)

Lets all sing-along with Simon Lebonbon:

His name is Rio, and he has a big Afro

Just like that silly person - with a big Afro

And when he trains you can see his big big Afro

Oh Rio Rio, what a silly big Afro

Du de de de de....etc

51136201.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE5CC12330C0B8460821BFCEF0083E5835442F5DBB9B6EE89D