Bobs

The quote is from a Newcastle forum, and presumably from one of the tabloids ;\) The Guardian match report said the tabs have been full of the story this week.

The forum had a link to a Sun article here.

It comes complete with some quotes from "a pal" and at least one fake photo!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004150426,00.html

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laugh, but then find myself reading the Suns sports pages online every weekday. It's quite addictive, and I have the time to play on za inta-netto.

Real out.

Arsenal out.

Surprised to hear that this morning.

But very glad to see Chelsea beat Arsenal.

The "Treble" becomes a "Possible Single" in the space of a few days!! eek.gif

They're having their "blip" - it took long enough. Arsenal are just to arrogant for their own good. And they have the word arse as part of their name....how silly is that!! ;\)

I just hope Liverpool can capitalise on it this Friday. However I am scared that Arse will come back with a venegence and kick our pony asses 4-0.

Anyone know what the KO time for it is? Its a 12.30 KO in England so I guess its 8.30pm or 9.30pm here?

Well done Tinkerman!

The best thing that could happen would be for Chelsea to the win the Champions League and for Claudio to walk out on those total tossers known as Abramovich and Kenyon.

On the subject of tossers, I see "Milton Keynes" got relegated as well. A fine night for football!

Still gutted.

Ive got the Arsenal game to watch tonight on vid - and know what you mean. Its going to be a day of avoiding lots of my fave sites on the web.

But from a purely selfish point of view, and this is real hard to say, I prefer Arsenal to win. Can't believe I said that.

So much for Leeds. I don't like Henry, but got to admit he's pretty incredible.

I watched 3 matches since Friday night.

Last night Liverpool got boo-ed again and I was boo-ing my own United with another rubbish performance.

Bad sports weekend.

mad.gif

Yeah i came home specially to watch the match and was sorely disappointed.

Gerrard looks like ten men on the pitch, he is just the most incredible player around today (bar Henry).

Owen on the other hand needs to shape up - may I point that he missed a sitter and also bottled the penalty kick. He is demanding that we get into Europe or he will leave, but he is far from pulling his weight in getting us there.

Oh well, it'll be time to turn into an England supporter soon - hopefully I can get some joy that way.

Fulham can often be a tricky side to play (as Utd), but that doesn't excuse the result. Again. Gerrard is brilliant isn't he? I wonder if in some ways he wants out? (for the sake of his footie of course)

I dont think he does, he seems violently pro-Liverpool and I think he will be for a few years to come before he gets jaded. You can tell a players commitment by the effort they put into a game (cf. Beckham for England, Keane for Utd etc).

In some ways its a shame we didnt hang on to the likes of Fowler and Redknapp who were also `real reds.` Having said that, Fowler was so shit at the end of his liverpool term - moaning at fellow players all the time, and not running for anything - you could tell he was on his way out when he started acting like that.