• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5am in the morning, I`m reliably informed.

Did anyone see any reaction from Souness after Blackburn cheated past the geordies?

Kewell dived, shuddnt`ve. But then two very viable penalty claims had been ignored earlier. ;\)

• 2 weeks later...

I like how man utd always just buy the people who regularly score against them in the premiership(cole, d.yorke, saha etc). I suppose it makes sense kinda.

Liverpool need to shape up a bit more still.

Im getting sick of Sky, there never seems to be any decent games on. Im paying them 4000yen a month or so and sometimes I dont even watch one game, never mind a liverpool game. \:\(

Can`t understand all these (young talented English) players going to Chelsea. How many games do they think they are gonna be able to play?

Lampard seems to be holding his own, but Cole and Parker need to be playing week in week out.

Gets me down. They`ll probably just flounder on the benches, what a waste. mad.gif

bobby12 - what setup you on then?

I got the Premier Live pack (1500 yen/month) and the 3 Sky Sports channels come with my general pack, so it covers pretty much all that I want to watch.

Looking forward to the Liverpool Everton derby game tonight.

clap.gif

you ****ing star!

im sitting here watching the united game about to go to bed cos im knackered after snowboarding and too much wine, and i didnt know the liverpool everton game was on tonight (it not in the listings). im guessing its the mysterious 'premeir leegu' game on jskysports tonight.

wicked!!!!!!!!

I gotta get my arse in gear and write down all the upcoming fixtures. all this snow malarky has been putting me off my game :-)

Sounds like you don't have this page:

http://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/sport/schedule/premier/new.html

...bookmarked yet. They usually update it on a Thursday. Get it printed off and there's ya timetable!!

Good game just now, ManU vs Southampton. The officials need a good spanking though, some strange decisions.

Anyway, Merseyside derby starts in 15 mins. cool.gif

\:D

A good weekend of football - our back 4 are looking very unsure at the moment though, very shaky. Saha was good though, especially in the first half.