• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: You do have some curious responses at times, powwwers.

2-1 was that the score, then? Oh right!

It is a good job I didn't take you up on that bet though.....

Have you SEEN the photo of Rio they're using on Sky...

1168464.jpg

Could they have found a worse one!? What a disaster this is all turning out to be.....

Yeah he really came to life!

I wonder if it was a race thing...probably not. i reckon its just coincidence there were three black guys there in the shot they showed on tv (campbell, cole and heskey).

Anyway, we showed the Turks. Shame they didnt slam the union jack down in he centre circle after the final whistle - in the style of graham souness when he was managing a turkish team years ago and started a huge riot.

I forsee a huge rematch in euro2004. You just KNOW we are gonna face them in the 1/4s or something.

Demoted? If you mean relegated, then bring it on.

Over at Citeh, incidently the last club to condemn ManYoo to relegation with Denis Law's last kick in professional football (a backheel), all is not well. It seems that the campaign that went round urging other teams' fans to vote for Colin Bell in the "name a stand after a Citeh legend" poll has got the desired result. An embarrassed Citeh have had to tell Mr. Bell that they don't want part of their new stadium to be named "the Bell End". And guess what, he's not best pleased. lol.gif

Read about it here

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1072347,00.html

It's the best one I've heard since the potential renaming of Newcastle Poly as the City University of Newcastle upon Tyne....

The Bell End lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

As for Man U, they'll be top of the table just in time for April/May - no worries. (Thats the Premiership table before you jokers get to work on that one) ;\)

anyone watch the nabisco cup final last night? went to the game to watch the reds stuff the antlers 4-0!!! top notch!!! biggest party after in urawa since i came here. bigger even than the world cup!!!

asian cup next year!

anyone watch the nabisco cup final last night? went to the game to watch the reds stuff the antlers 4-0!!! top notch!!! biggest party after in urawa since i came here. bigger even than the world cup!!!

asian cup next year!

People who don't want to pay to watch football or don't want to pay Mr Murdoch to watch football can see most of the goals here.

http://www.fabienbarthez.tk

If you click on greatest saves, you can watch keeper Mart Poom's goal for Sunderland in the Carling Cup. He gets up really high for it, making it one of the best headers I've ever seen. Even Les Ferdinand would be proud.

If there's been any especially good ones this season (esp CL which I don't watch \:\( ) stick a message on here. The Pires one vs Liverpool is the best Prem goal I've seen so far.